Introduction to VBScriptCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Introduction to VBScript Training?
Delegates will learn to use or create VBScript variables, arithmetic and logical operators, built-in and custom functions, and conditional statements and loops, as well as understand variant sub-types.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Introduction to VBScript through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Visual Basic arena or IT and Computing sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- VBScript and the Web
- Platform or Host Dependence
- Scripting Languages VBScript Basics
- Embedding VBScript in HTML
- VBScript to Display Information
- Hiding VBScript from Older Browsers
- Code Documentation and Formatting Variables
- One-Dimensional Arrays
- Multi-Dimensional Arrays VBScript Operators
- Arithmetic Operator Precedence
- String Concatenation VBScript Procedures
- Randomize and RND Program Control and Structure]
- Topic title Strings and Numbers
- Dates and Times
- What Does VBScript Manipulate?
- History and Background of the DOM
- Internet Explorer 5.x DOM Event Handlers
- Top-Down vs. Event-Driven Programming
- Validation and Error Handling.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Introduction to VBScript course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
Delegates enrolling in this course should understand the Windows user interface, Windows-based applications, and be proficient with advanced-level HTML.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Introduction to VBScript General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Introduction to VBScript courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.