Advanced Visual Basic for ApplicationsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Advanced Visual Basic for Applications Training?
If you already know how to program in Access, Excel or Word VBA, maybe it is time to learn about some of the more advanced features of the language. Ever wondered what a class module is? Curious about FileSystemObjects? Now is the time to find out what these things mean!
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Advanced Visual Basic for Applications through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Visual Basic arena or IT and Computing sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- Revision of VBA
- Objects and collections
- Methods and properties
- Looping over collections
- Using object variables Links to other applications
- Referencing other applications
- Instantiating objects
- Writing inter-application code Working with files
- Using FileSystemObjects
- Working with files and folders
- Using FileDialogs Security
- How macro security works
- Creating security certificates
- Digitally signing macros Protecting applications
- Trapping keys in Excel and Word
- Trapping keys in Access
- Disabling bypass keys Class modules
- What is a class?
- Designing classes
- Creating properties and methods
- Consuming classes Advanced class modules topics
- Untyped collections
- Creating typed collections
- Creating event sinks Good programming techniques
- Recursive programming
- Passing arguments ByRef and ByVal
- Using optional arguments.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Advanced Visual Basic for Applications course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated IT and Computing training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Advanced Visual Basic for Applications General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Advanced Visual Basic for Applications courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.