Dreamweaver (mx,mx2004,8)COURSE CALENDAR
What Is Dreamweaver (mx,mx2004,8) Training?
This course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills needed to design and build a web site in Dreamweaver MX, MX 2004 or 8. In particular, delegates will learn how to create a series of web pages using text and graphics, how to link web pages together and how to enhance the web pages using style sheets. In addition, delegates will learn how to design forms and templates, handle frames and publish the web site.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Dreamweaver (mx,mx2004,8) through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Dreamweaver arena or IT and Computing sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- Web publishing concepts
- Jargon words
- Design considerations
- Organising your site Creating a Web Site
- Starting Dreamweaver
- The site window/panels
- Defining a new web site
- Setting the home page
- The site map
- Adding and removing pages Working with Text
- The document window
- The insert toolbar
- The property inspector
- Adding and editing text
- Moving and copying text
- Enhancing and formatting text
- Positioning and indenting text
- Working with lists Page Properties
- Specify a background colour
- Using background graphics
- Changing text and link colours
- Using tracing images Working with Cascading Styles
- Style sheet concepts
- Internal/external styles
- Working with Images
- File formats: GIF - JPEG - PNG
- Placing images on the page
- Setting image properties Managing Web Pages
- Opening web pages
- Using preview web browsers
- Saving web pages HTML Code View
- Switching views
- Overview of HTML code
- Using HTML reference Linking Web Pages
- Creating text/image links
- Targeting a link
- Adding email links
- Creating image maps
- Linking to named anchors Working with Tables
- Creating/manipulating tables
- Formatting tables
- Using tables for page design Using Special Effects
- Adding Flash text and buttons
- Adding rollover images
- Adding special characters
- Adding date stamps Using Site Assets
- Storing images and colours
- Adding library items
- Updating library references Working with Forms
- Building a form
- Adding fields and buttons
- Using your form Using Templates
- Creating and using templates
- Creating and saving frames
- Frame content and links
- Frame properties Administering a Web Site
- Publishing a web site
- Synchronising the site
- Getting and putting files
- Customising the site window.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Dreamweaver (mx,mx2004,8) course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
Delegates must be competent in using a keyboard and mouse and be familiar with the Windows interface. No prior knowledge of Dreamweaver is required, however it is advised that delegates have a working knowledge of a word processing or presentation package prior to attending the course.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Dreamweaver (mx,mx2004,8) General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Dreamweaver (mx,mx2004,8) courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.