Visual C Sharp 2005 Windows FormsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Visual C Sharp 2005 Windows Forms Training?
Learn how to create forms and code in Visual C# 2005 (also known as Visual C# Sharp 2005), using Visual Studio 2005 as the development environment.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Visual C Sharp 2005 Windows Forms through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the C and C++ arena or IT and Computing sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- Visual Studio basics
- The various windows
- Solutions and projects
- Windows versus web applications Creating forms
- Designing your form
- Basic toolbox controls
- Attaching code to events
- RichTextBox controls Examples of controls
- MaskedTextBox and RichTextBox
- Controls for choosing dates
- Using WebBrowser controls Basic coding
- Showing screen messages
- Commenting code
- IF conditions and loops
- Using ME or THIS Variables and properties
- The main types of variable
- Variable scope
- Creating your own properties
- Constants versus resources
- Static and dynamic arrays Validating forms
- Validating events
- Using ErrorProviders
- Using NumericUpDowns
- Special date controls File handling
- The standard file dialogs Menus and toolbars
- Creating toolstrips and menustrips Debugging and error handling
- Debugging and breakpoints
- Interpreting errors Data sources
- Creating data sources
- Creating databases
- Binding combo boxes to data DataGridViews
- Binding datagridviews
- Changing column properties
- Formatting and positioning
- Handling datagridview events Customising DataGridViews
- Adding DropDowns
- Adding ComboBoxes
- Filtering DataGridViews
- Linking to single record forms Basic deployment
- Deployment issues
- ClickOnce deployment.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Visual C Sharp 2005 Windows Forms course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Visual C Sharp 2005 Windows Forms General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Visual C Sharp 2005 Windows Forms courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.